This is pieces together from Parts, as what we use on our racecars. This kit is designed to be used with 1/2 Plywood (other sizes available). Birch is recommended.
- Quick Release Splitter Supports w/ Elevator Bolts
- a set of 2 Splitter Rods and all necessary Mounting
- A set of Titanium Pucks or Elevator Bolts
Options we have are:
- Thickness of our Splitter. We have been using 1/2, but i recommend going 9/16"
- Skid pucks (Highly recommend to prevent Damage to splitter)
- Fancy or Simple Clevis. Fancy Clevis is recommended for making sure your supports dont poke through your splitter in case of
All you would need is some Aircraft cable to install a cable system for the quick release.
Splitter supports get installed into the frame, with rivnuts.
PLEASE NOTE: The amount of downforce generated will SIGNIFICANTLY increase front wheel grip, but will decrease grip on your rear wheels, and will make the car harder to control without an appropriate wing. I highly recommend installing a wing, and adjusting your spring rates to make sure your car wont bottom out your suspension.