Little car with a Big Wáng.
1990-2005 Mazda Miata Wang kit.
Get that big Wang GT3 performance! The Big Wang is here! These Airfoils can produce incredible levels of down-force without killing top speed. Exactly what racers are after. Extruded aluminum wings are developed, patented, and built for a prototype project. Nine Lives Racing Takes the raw material and makes them readily available to the public as a working part. Best wing in class. 15.2:1 Lift to drag ratio, nothing else comes close. A built-in gurney flap relief for down-force adjustments in seconds.
- Light Aluminum construction.
- 0.2lbs per inch
- Gurney flap ready
- Up to 15.2:1 Lift Drag ratio*
- low drag = more top speed!
- American made
- Track Tested
- 64" wide Wang sized to the NA/NB miata.
- NLR “basic” End plates 10"x8"
- Wing mounts- welded at 40"
- Stainless Steel hardware
All Wángs are built to order.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Wángs are shipped directly from NLR. Uprights not built by NLR will ship from the manufacturer. If they are not in the box don’t worry, they will arrive soon. Wings are shipped raw, the material coating is up to you. Paint, powder coat, or vinyl wrap is recommended for wings exposed to the elements for extended periods of time.
* Open air testing numbers available here https://9livesracing.com/cfd-testing