If you're looking for a pad that can handle occasional track use but won't leave your rotors a mess and still provides good stopping power on the street, Maruha Motors CC27 step 2 pads are the ones for you!
These made-in-Japan brake pads strike a perfect balance between reliable street and occasional track use without having to change out your pads in-between sessions. Unique features of this brake pad include less aggressive "bite" that may damage rotors, less brake dust, and longer life. These pads also handle heat fading very well.
The Maruha carbon pad has been tested on domestic and mini circuits.
- In addition to "stopping," "control" is emphasized
- The GT pad, used for 24-hour endurance races, costs a lot.
- The real professional GT pad is different from the Maruha CC-27 because we use heat-resistant frictional raw materials.
- CC-27 balances frictional materials; raw materials, original metal, and heatproof durability to 850 degrees.
- Maruha used a semi-sintered method and frictional material knowledge.
- Compared to CC-27, the professional GT Pad (DS3000 of FERODO) has better heat durability.
These pads are available for OEM applications for all 4 generations of MX-5 including the ND Brembo version.
Drive better. Drive your car more confidently with the Maruha CC-27!